Thursday, April 12, 2012

T.P. Storage

Most designers probably don't talk about this, but I feel the need to address T.P. storage today.  (I have this on the brain because I am putting the finishing touches on the itsy bitsy teeny weeny bathroom reno).  I hate it when I am at someone's home, at a party, in the bathroom, the toilet paper roll is empty and there is no toilet paper in sight.  I do not want to go through your cabinets, but seriously, I NEED some toilet paper.  So do me a favor, get some pretty T.P. storage, put it out where I can see it, and keep me from rummaging through your cabinets.  Here are a few suggestions:

CB2 Cylinder Vase 19.5"

Crate & Barrel Square Wire Basket

Crate & Barrel Timaru Basket

West Elm Graphic Lidded Baskets

Z Gallerie Filigree Urn

Z Gallerie Studio Vase

Pottery Barn Ceramic Rope Vases

Pottery Barn Chessin Wire Basket

Pottery Bar Glass Apothecary Jar
(got one similar to this in my half bath)

Anthropologie Color Coil Pot
(got this one for the itsy bitsy teeny weeny master bath)



No comments:

Post a Comment