Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Little Luxuries

Don't get me wrong, if the hubs wants to buy me some bling for Christmas (just a little something like this) I will happily accept it, but sometimes I get just as much joy from the "little luxuries".  These are small things that make everyday life just a little sweeter.  I thought I would share my list in case there may be a great gift for some of your hard-to-buy-presents-for family and friends.
 

Personalized stationary makes me feel like a very important person
 
HERRINGBONE Custom Notecard Set of 16 - Personalized Stationery / Personalized Stationary
 
 A pretty tray to hold my small earrings
 
Vintage Paper Mulberry Leaf Virginia Metalcrafters / Decorative Gold Leaf Tray, Brass Dish Sand Cast Key Holder Vanity Tray Ring Holder
 
My nails will scream "diva" in this Essie Nail Polish
 


Scented soap makes my morning shower a mini-spa retreat

 
MAC lipstick is the best and Hot Tahiti is my fave
 
 Lipstick

These books are the best I've read this year
 


Pastry Art Baby Bites are a little slice of heaven and a lot of calories, but soooo worth it
 


 
Pillow mist is the perfect way to pamper yourself

Flowers, especially peonies are always a good idea



A girl can never have too many pretty earrings



I always carry cute notebooks in my bag to jot down to-do lists and design ideas

Chandelier Pocket Notebooks: Set of Two Pink and Silver Embossed Small Journals Cahier Stocking Stuffer

This lotion is for baby, but Mom loves it too
Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion - Original

Do you have any "little luxuries"?  Please share!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I agree that little luxuries are a joy. I just bought a similar leaf tray at the thrift store and spray painted it gold.

    ReplyDelete