Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Great Timing!

I'm a Bama fan, so I was pretty excited this past weekend when we beat Texas A&M.  Even some Auburn people were rooting for us in the wake of all the "Johnny Football" drama.  

Even so, I still have a soft spot for Texas A&M.  You may remember I was working on a student housing project in College Station (see photos here and here) right before I had to quit my job (insert sad face and tears here).  

But my sweetest friend/former co-worker sent me some salvaged photos from the installation of the project (in my job we almost never had photos of a finished space because construction was rarely complete during installation).  So, although these aren't magazine worthy, they give you a peek at what the finished project looks like.











In the middle of writing this post I decided to Google The Cottages of College Station (I tried this before but no one had posted photos yet) and found a few more photos of the project.  These were taken by Chris Luker, a Birmingham based photographer.








Can you believe this is a community for college students?  Crazy!  I loved seeing the finished project and I think it is fabulous!






2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Definitely more than those Texas A&M folks deserve :). So glad you were finally able to get pictures of all of your hard work. Way to go, SHB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your selections were perfect for this space and the finished product shows! I wish I could have seen those side chairs with the Maharam stripe up close... that fabric is to die for. My favorite vignette is the black/white stripe rug with the Copenhagen chairs and southwestern-style pillows. GREAT JOB! {You should also think about doing an entire post on taxidermy purchases for your interior.} :)

    ReplyDelete