Monday, September 30, 2013

My Head is Spinning...

'Cause I might be getting a new kitchen!  My poor little brain cannot process this information and I am on complete overload because I have been glued to the computer for hours looking at a gazillion kitchen photos.

It all started last Monday when we had our annual termite inspection.  Everything was great, no termites, woohoo.  Then the guy tells me that there is standing water underneath the house and we should get it checked out.  OK, no biggie.

So the plumber came on Thursday and joyfully reported that we do indeed have a leak coming from a pipe at the kitchen sink.  This pipe runs through the wall behind about 4ft of cabinetry. In order to fix the problem, this section of cabinetry along with the sink and counter top would need to be removed and then replaced.

So, my first words to Tebe after this verdict was "WE NEED A NEW KITCHEN!!".  He was not happy.  At all.

But with a little bit of coercion, I think he may be on board. 

So far, I know that these things will happen in my kitchen: encaustic tile, blue cabinets, rustic wood, and brass.  Here are all the images I am loving right now:
























Now I gotta get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment