Friday, March 1, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere

Time for another Best of the Blogosphere round up!
 
Here it goes:
 
 
 
The DIY instructions for this wore me out (they were very detailed which is great if you want to try this yourself, there was a time when I would have done that but with two kids there is no way it would happen now) but the results are fantastic.  Makes me want to add some Board and Batten in my mud room.  The project was completed for only $57, but note that they already had tools and things like caulk and spackle on hand.


 
 
 
 
 
I want to go here too.  Do you sense a theme of getaway/escape?  (see last week's post).  I think it's just the winter blues.
 
point3
 
point1
 
gallery_0035_36
 
 
 
This post isn't necessarily exciting, its the promise of seeing the finished product that's exciting.  My patio needs a makeover too, so maybe she'll give me some good inspiration.  I'm so ready for the cold weather to be over so we can enjoy the outdoors again!
 
 
 
That's all for this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment