Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Kitchen Style Is...

... country.  

I never would have thought that this would be the case, but when I was looking for a design direction for my kitchen makeover, I kept thinking about these two country kitchen designs.

The first was this kitchen by Hilary Musser.  I couldn't get those blue/gray cabinets out of my mind and I was convinced that mine needed to be painted this color.  I also loved the wood tones of the massive island.

The next design is by Shannon Bowers.  I was drawn to the patterned back splash tile and the worn farm table in the center of the room.




I incorporated my favorite elements of these designs into my kitchen makeover, which will be revealed on Thursday.

In the meantime, stop by tomorrow and check out my post on art in the kitchen!









No comments:

Post a Comment