Friday, August 17, 2012

Score!!

Madeline's nursery has just scored another major piece!  I have been searching for a dresser to use as a changing table and decided to check Craigslist.  I found the perfect dresser right here in Gurley (the small town where my mom lives, who'd a thunk it). 


So I contacted the seller and in about thirty minutes this baby was mine!  It is not in perfect condition, but that is fine with me since it will be used in a kid's room.  I love the bookmatched veneer on the front of the piece and the hardware. 

This piece came from Vintage Charm and Restoration.  The owner, Allison Posey, specializes in painting old furniture and accessories and sometimes sells her vintage finds "as is".  You can check out her website here and Facebook page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment