Friday, August 10, 2012

Who's in Charge?

I don't know who is in charge over at World Market, but they've got it goin' on.  For the past year this store has been my go-to for great home stuff.  Here are some of my current furniture faves from the website:

Great affordable version of the industrial coffee tables I've seen lately


Love the hammered finish!


Classic shape and small size make this piece really versatile


You can't see it here, but there is nailhead trim deatil at the edge of the upholstery


The buttons are covered in multicolored fabric.  This would be great at the foot of a bed.


I would lounge and read in this (if I didn't have a 3 year old)


Love the unusual shape of the headboard

They also have some great baskets for toy storage so your living room doesn't get taken over by plastic toys from Fisher Price.









 These wall baskets would be great to store books/coloring books
I bought these, they will hang in the kitchen and hold my mail

There's also lots of great stuff in the store that can't be found online.  Go get you some. 


No comments:

Post a Comment